Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This summer has been unusually dry and hot. The lack of rain is causing the ground around my house to dry up and shrink. There are cracks in the walls and the floorboards have dropped. We desperately need rain to refresh and heal the land. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 🙏
Replies
12
Views
184
I don't know how to cause dry cracked skin all around my feet because I don't know where that comes from. All I want to see is my beautiful feet without any dry cracked skin all over my feet to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
168
Dear Father in Heaven, Every day I thank You for my miracle child. You bless me mightily by sending her to me. Please forgive my sins and hear my prayer. In the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, I pray for you to bless my daughter mightily and heal her of this summer chest infection so she may be...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom