Luxish

Servant of All
Amen

Please pray for my sister ###, my family is very tensed about her health condition, she is already a dialysis patient from past 8 years. Last week she got FITS and fainted, due to which her hand got injured, due to which she was went for stitches 3 times it's like hell, she has not recovered from wounds also again after a week again she got fainted and again a lot of blood was bled and lost. Please pray for her complete recovery, already our family is middle class, and we are not able to bear her treatment expenses. Please pray that her Blood pressure to be in control, she should not faint, her permacathode flow to be normal, her hand injury to be recovered, she should be able to do all her work on her own without other dependency.

Please please pray for recovery completely to Almighty God, I am very tensed not able to concentrate on anything due to her health issue. Her anger to be reduced, her in-laws to be kind towards her, they should look after her carefully, her husband to be kind, children to be supportive. Please pray for her, her hand pains to be gone with the blessings of Almighty God.
 
Word of God says I am the Lord who Heals you.
God remember this sister and let your Mighty Hand come on her and heal her Completely, let every sickness and disease GO OUT of her body Right Now. I Proclaim Complete Deliverance to her, cover her under your Holy Blood and let no evil touch her. I Rebuke every demonic power which is working against her and use her for your Glory in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Amen

Please pray for my sister ###, my family is very tensed about her health condition, she is already a dialysis patient from past ### years. Last week she got FITS and fainted, due to which her hand got injured, due to which she was went for stitches ### times it's like hell, she have not recovered from wounds also again after a week again she got fainted and again lot of blood was bleeded and lost, please pray for her complete recovery, already our family is middle class, and we are not able to bear her treatment expenses, please pray that her Blood pressure to be in control she should not faint, her permacathode flow to be normal, her hand injury to be recovered, she should be able to do all her work on her own without other dependency

Please please pray for recovery completely to Almighty God, I am very tensed not able to concentrate on anything due to her health issue, Her angerness to be reduced, her in laws to be ind towards her, they should look after her carefully, her husband to be kind, children to be supportive, please pray for her, her hand pains to be gone with the blessings of Almighty God
I have prayed for your sister. May God touch her and heal her. May He give her family understanding they need to give her help and compassion. God bless you. In Jesus Name amen
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for complete healing and quick recovery for my daughter. She is teething and it has caused her severe pain, fever , swelling and discomfort. Her sleep and appetite also has reduced . I know It is a natural process but seeing our daughter in so much discomfort is very difficult. Pray for me...
Replies
12
Views
142
Alzheimer, diabetes, depression, heart and blood pressure issues, gastrointest chronic diseases. Pray for my old mom ### - she lost her husband last year and she doesnt see any reason to live. Always saying that she is burden, calling us in panic when she is alone. Lord please find the best...
Replies
6
Views
112
Hello. I hope you're doing well. May you please pray for my mother. She's been sad and hurting. Her stomach has been hurting her constantly. She's lost a lot of weight. She can't eat well. I'm so worried about her health. Please pray that she doesn't have cancer or any kind of terminal illness...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom