Luxish

Servant of All
Hi All,

Please pray for speedy recovery of my sister ###, her Blood pressure to be in control doctors are suspecting due high BP only she got FITS, fainting and hand got cut

Please pray that her stitches to be recovered without issues, without pains, please pray for her speedy recovery
 
Hi All,

Please pray for speedy recovery of my sister ###, her Blood pressure to be in control doctors are suspecting due high BP only she got FITS, fainting and hand got cut

Please pray that her stitches to be recovered without issues, without pains, please pray for her speedy recovery

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my sister ### in your prayers as she is going for heart surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go smoothly and successfully, with no complications. Pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical team, and that God will give ### strength, peace, and comfort throughout...
Replies
11
Views
176
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
109
Dear Esteem Prayer Leaders, brothers and sisters, ( I'm your dear ### from Sri Lanka ) my father ### has undergone three surgeries so far, and since he is suffering from severe pain due to the pain that has arisen from time to time, and since my father's chest pain is currently increasing, I...
Replies
11
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom