Luxish

Servant of All
Hi All,

Please pray for my sister ###, as I am saying from morning, she got fainted due to blood clot with ### and her hand got cut. As doctors have not operated correctly, they have stitched ### stitches. Already she is a patient from the past ### years with many complications. Please please pray for her speedy recovery, she is not able to bear pains. Please pray to Almighty God to get relieved from all her issues without complications with blessings of God. Please pray for her recovery and good health, blood is bleeding.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Luxish I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore ###'s health and deliver her from pain. I'm praying that our Lord would bless your sister with all of her needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my sister ### in your prayers as she is going for heart surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go smoothly and successfully, with no complications. Pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical team, and that God will give ### strength, peace, and comfort throughout...
Replies
11
Views
177
I WAS NOT vaccinated, but thru Bio-Energetic testing I was told my blood is clotting as a result of shedding from the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. Please pray that my blood and circulatory system is completely cleansed.
Replies
17
Views
195
Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom