Healing

daughter

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear father God, I am really really suffering, please Lord God Almighty, please please heal my ###. Lord God Almighty, please help my ### to walk, please Lord God, take away all pain from his body. Dear Jesus, please take away the back pain and leg pain from my ###'s body. Father God, please, please heal him now. Father God, I ask this request in the mighty name of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. AMEN I
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Daughter I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore you and your father's health and deliver you both from all discomfort and pain. I'm praying that our Lord would bless you and your father with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother as she is suffering form knee pain for many years and doctor said for operation but I want My God almighty to heal my other without any operation in mighty Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
153
Hi everyone 🤍 I would really appreciate your prayers during this postpartum season. Please pray for complete healing and restoration over my body—that all pain, inflammation, discomfort, and pressure would go away and that my body would recover fully and properly after giving birth. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
161
Dear Prayer Warriors pls pray for me as I am suffering from Pain and Haemorrhoids. Pls pray for that Haemorrhoids to disappear so that I don't have to go for Sugery. I come in agreement with you for my healing and by the stripes of Jesus I am healed and my broken body is made whole...
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom