Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Pastor, I am ### from India. I am suffering greatly from gastric and blood pressure issues, and my heart rate increases rapidly. Please pray for me. I believe I will be healthy, Lord Jesus. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
154
Healing from Gastroparesis lack of appetite. whole gastric system. stomach pain tiredness and weakness
Replies
12
Views
133
Stomach problem. Has loose motion and gastric and stomach pain. Pls pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom