Healing Request Bit Urgent

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for complete healing (breathing) , restoration and good health for my sister ### and mum ### (muscle and nerves) . May they experience renewed strength, comfort and full recovery. Please pray for a clear and reassuring bowel screening result for my mum , and for continued physical and...
Replies
9
Views
128
Urgent Prayer Request---- A Glorious and blessed day to all of you. My Dear Loving Esteemed Leaders, Dear brothers and sisters, I am your Loving Brother ###, from Sri Lanka. Due to an unexpected illness that our family has faced, my wife ### ( ### ) has been hospitalized for 4 days now. The...
Replies
4
Views
202
Sir/mam, I need all your prayers I'm ### of ### from ###, already lost everything in my life, i believe in Jesus , today I have given sample for ###, I feel like having ###. Please pray for me, it should not be anything serious, Jesus please hold me ,keep me under your hands. I want to be a...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom