We join you in lifting up your son before our Heavenly Father and we thank you for inviting us to agree with you in prayer in the name of Jesus. It brings us joy to see your faith and your trust in the Lord for his healing and protection, and we stand with you asking for his complete touch upon your son physically, mentally, and spiritually.
We are reminded of the goodness of our God who cares for every part of us. Scripture tells us to Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits; who forgives all your sins; who heals all your diseases Psalm 103:2-3. We also cling to his promise when he says Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. For protection we rest in the truth that He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust Psalm 91:1-2. And for peace of mind and spirit we pray that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:7.
We pray together now. Father, we come before you in the mighty name of Jesus and we lift up this precious son to you. We ask you to touch him and heal him completely, body, mind, and spirit. Lay your healing hand upon any infirmity or weakness in his body, bring clarity and strength to his mind, and draw his spirit close to you. Surround him with your presence, protect him from all harm and danger both seen and unseen, and let no weapon formed against him prosper. We ask you to encamp your angels around him and to keep him in your perfect peace. Fill his heart with your joy and his home with your comfort. We thank you, Father, for all you have done and all you will do, for you are faithful and your mercy endures forever. We trust him into your loving care and ask that your will be done in his life, in Jesus name, Amen.
We encourage you to continue to speak life and scripture over your son daily and to rest in the assurance that the Lord hears the prayers of his children. He is our healer and our refuge and he holds your son in the palm of his hand. Keep trusting him and keep bringing every concern to him in prayer.