Healing prayer

We are truly grateful that you have allowed us to join you in prayer for your father's healing. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace. We continue to pray for God's healing touch upon your dad, that the sickness causing him to vomit would be completely healed in Jesus' name. If you have seen improvements in his health, we would be delighted to hear about it, so please share a praise report with us all. If your dad is still experiencing symptoms, we want you to know that we are still here to pray and believe with you. Please don't hesitate to update us as a new request. May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your Dad. Thank you, Jesus, for being faithful to hear our prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. She's got fever, severe body pain, continuous vomitting and diarrhoea. She couldn't sleep even a little bit last night. Please pray for divine healing, good sleep and strength. Also pray for our spiritual life. Thank you for your kind prayers in advance.
Replies
8
Views
185
My friend has struggles with mental health, and even though I haven't known them long, I feel strongly that I needed to pray, and so I have been for a while now. Please pray with me! that they would be healed by Jesus and that they would come to know Jesus! Who brings healing, hope and comes to...
Replies
11
Views
59
Hello bros and sisters in Christ. My throat is sore and scratchy and my voice is hoarse and raspy. Please pray that my throat will be healed soon and my voice will be clear by Monday when I get back to work. I’m a single mom and I need my job.
Replies
8
Views
17
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom