HEALING PRAYER

Kanywan

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God, I ask for your mercy and compassion with my Dad's condition. Lord please heal my Father ### from stroke. He's still suffering from daily suction of pleghm in his tracheostomy tube. He's still supported by Oxygen for breathing. There still wound bedsore in his butt and arm and feet because of long confinement in ICU. He's body has improvement from paralyze, now he's able to move his arms and foot slowly. I am asking also for my family, my brothers and sister. Please give them more patience for my dad. I'm praying also for daily med and maintenance of my Dad. In the mighty name of Jesus, I prayed Amen!!!
 
Dear God, I ask for your mercy and compassion with my Dad's condition. Lord please heal my Father ### from stroke. He's still suffering from daily suction of pleghm in his tracheostomy tube. He's still supported by Oxygen for breathing. There still wound bedsore in his butt and arm and feet because of long confinement in ICU. He's body has improvement from paralyze, now he's able to move his arms and foot slowly. I am asking also for my family, my brothers and sister. Please give them more patience for my dad. I'm praying also for daily med and maintenance of my Dad. In the mighty name of Jesus, I prayed Amen!!!

May your Father be healed by the stripes of Jesus. Let there be a complete and total recovery and restoration of his health. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Great Physician, Please heal this ### and give him peace, comfort and joy as he heals. Give everyone patience and give him the best care and quick healing. For the LORD God is our light and protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the LORD withhold from those who do what is right. (Psalms 84:11) In Jesus name, AMEN
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm ### to the Lord Our God in the name of Jesus Christ for healing from severe gastritis and low blood. Please also pray for my father ### from bloody stool and severe arthritis.PLEASE we really need your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
209
My colleague is suffering from cancer. She was a cancer survivor and now teh cancer came back and has spread all over her body. I would like to request a healing prayer for ### for her Healing.
Replies
14
Views
311
I thank you Lord GOD for everything that you show me your love and care for us, especially my children during hard times of my life.I am. grateful enough for all the blessings that you pour us everyday.I love you Lord GOD with all my heart and soul.I ask your healing power to touch me remove all...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom