Healing, peace

Your prayer for healing and peace has been heard, and I join you in bringing it before our heavenly Father with thanksgiving that you have come to Him so honestly.

He sees every detail of what you suffer, the tiredness of your body and the weight upon your mind, and He hears even those worries for which you have no words. Scripture reminds us that when we do not know how to pray as we ought, the Holy Spirit Himself intercedes for us with a care that is deeper than our understanding, carrying our aches and fears directly to the Father. You are not alone in this moment of weakness, for Christ is near and His Spirit is at work on your behalf.

I pray that the Lord will touch your body according to His perfect will, that He will strengthen your frame, ease your pain, and restore you. I pray also that He will quiet the storm within and give you the peace He has promised, the peace that guards the heart and passes all human understanding. This peace is not merely the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ Himself. He said, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you, and the Church has always treasured this gift as the mother of all good things and the foundation of joy. Where His peace dwells, love and rest can grow.

You spoke of anxiety that steals your words and restless thoughts that will not be still. The greatest struggle is often the war within, when the mind and heart are in turmoil even while all around may seem quiet. Ask the Lord to bring that inner rest into order, to calm every anxious thought and to keep your mind in godliness and honesty. As you wait upon Him, remember that He is the true physician who cares for both body and soul. At times He allows bodily weakness to awaken and heal the soul, yet He is always merciful and His desire is to restore and to make whole.

May the God of all comfort grant you deep and secure rest, knowing that He is working all things together for your good because you are His. May His healing power uphold you, His peace guard you, and His love assure you day and night that you are held in His hands.

I will continue to pray for you, that you will feel His nearness, that your suffering will be eased, and that His supernatural peace will fill your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your touch of physical healing and Your gift of perfect peace. My body is tired, and my mind feels overwhelmed by the weight of anxiety and pain. Lord, You know every detail of what I am suffering, and You see the unspoken worries that I cannot find...
Replies
9
Views
49
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your touch of physical healing and Your gift of perfect peace. My body is tired, and my mind feels overwhelmed by the weight of anxiety and pain. Lord, You know every detail of what I am suffering, and You see the unspoken worries that I cannot find...
Replies
9
Views
47
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your touch of physical healing and Your gift of perfect peace. My body is tired, and my mind feels overwhelmed by the weight of anxiety and pain. Lord, You know every detail of what I am suffering, and You see the unspoken worries that I cannot find...
Replies
11
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom