Healing, Peace, Faith

Conqueror4eva

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me in praying for my neighbor who was taken away by ambulance yesterday. He was found laying on the floor going in and out of consciousness, and his right side of his body seemed to be not operating. There were signs of a stroke, but I am not 100% sure. Please help me in praying for his healing, for peace of mind for his wife, daughter, and family. Pray that they have and keep the faith no matter what the situation is. God is in control. Help me in prayer for this family. God bless you all in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Dear Father,

By your Spirit, the whole body of your faithful people is governed and sanctified

Please receive our prayers, which we offer before You, for all members of your holy Church,

That in our vocation and ministry, we may truly and reverently serve You.

In your Son’s Holy Name, we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing, restoration of peace and sleep, ,and for the other prayer requests on my mind. May God have mercy. I humbly ask for this in Jesus Name. Amen. Thanks.
Replies
12
Views
229
Heavenly Father, please have mercy. Please fill the void at home with Your Presence Lord. I find it hard to cope since the sudden passing of my close relative. Please always remind me that he is with You Lord, and he has been reunited with our other loved ones gone ahead of us. I need courage...
Replies
10
Views
280
Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom