Healing of generational curses and in close ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request about generational curses in bloodline. God been speaking on my heart about praying that I stand separately from generational curses that's been in my blood line and about pleading the blood of Jesus over areas that the generation curses came in. My Mom's side of her family had...
Replies
9
Views
226
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I renounce every pattern of sin, bondage, fear, failure, poverty, division, and destruction that has affected my family. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I declare that my life and future belong to You. Let every ungodly...
Replies
10
Views
92
I know I've asked for a lot of prayer with my appeal case due to the wrongful and fraudulent eviction case and my finances. But I am struggling so hard to break off this generational curse that my mom had bestowed over me. My left side has been itching so badly, though I believe it may be due to...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom