Healing of wound on my hand. No infection. Clean wound.
No swelling (bruise,). I fell on the street.
No pain or feeling of burning. Quick healing. I need that hand in home cleaning.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, ###. Anyone i know, anything mine, food and drink in Jesus Name. Prayer it, me and them is blessed and protected in Jesus Name. God put healing, nourishment, life, wisdom. Prophetic insight in it, me and them. God put all true prophetic...
Jesus please heal totally so to be able to breathe good again, getting voice therapy soon and please curse any threats attacks lawsuits of your defrauding enemies Lord these are your battles for your servants and warriors of the Lord you have already brought this all to Light. Please Protect us...
I am only a child. I was scratched by a stray neighborhood cat and also nibbled by it. The scratch cut through skin layer. Im on vacation alone without my parents. I haven't stopped worrying about it and im really really terrified. Please pray for me with your strongest prayers. Its giving me...