Healing lord

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I feel like crying Lord I try so hard ..I just what to die everybody would be fine with out me damn excuse me Lord for saying that what good am I anyway...what am I doing here Lord what???I hate hate hate myself Lord..help I can not take it anymore Lord help///I what to live but get so...
Replies
13
Views
188
God bless u. Tomorrow I am taking my wife for a procedure called a dilation where they insert a balloon into the intestine to stretch it as last time they said it was narrowing. We believe my wife is healed. We believe as they enter they will see the intestine is now normal and no complications...
Replies
7
Views
103
www. pray for me to ask thee lord to heal me from all pain in my relationship and ask thee lord to remove all swelling out of my toes feets ankles and legs to draw all swelling out of my toes feets and ankles and legs ask thee lord to restore me back to put me back together what was took from me...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom