Healing For My Marriage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shilpidhingra

Guest
Dear All,

Please pray for my husband who is giving up the hope for our marriage.

I really love him and want to be with him forever, and I'm just depending upon God and your prayers.

There has been too much damage in our marriage, and I just can't take it anymore. Our families are in total conflict, and it's due to this strained relationship between our families that we are not together. The divorce case has been filed, but I don't want this..

Please please please pray for a miracle in my life...I need it badly!

Thanks and God Bless you.
 
Praise you Lord Jesus.

Lord we know you've said it that You hate divorce (Malachi 2:16), it is not your will for marriages to be broken. Lord, you said that we should take our cross and follow you (Luke 9:23), And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me (Matthew 10:38). We know we have to go through trials and sufferings to be more like you Lord Jesus, give ### the strength that she needs Lord and the wisdom and knowledge that she needs to be able to go through all these. Convict the people that wants her marriage to be broken, let them know that they are working against you also Father, not just against ### and her husband's marriage, for breaking their marriage is against Your word and your will Father.

Lord God, let your love overflow in this family. Let there be forgiveness in their hearts Father. Give ### peace and her husband too. Father intervene in this situation and let your will be done Lord.

Holy Spirit hold ### hands and guide her in the right paths, help her to obey your words and follow your will. Be delighted in her life Lord God.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, amen amen.
 
Dear God please touch the heart of her husband and realize consequence of his actions and that he will come back to her and start a new life.
 
Our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, we know that you initiated marriages and families at Cana of Galilee, I humbly pray that you will miraculously heal this family and unite them in your amazing love, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
The Lord said: "My gracious favour is all you need. My power works best in your weakness."

Keep praying in faith..our Lord is gracious and full of mercy. I pray to Father Lord to restore your marriage and make your husband fall in love with you all over again. Amen and Amen!
 
Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend and her husband, bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers..in your powerful name I pray amen

​
 
Lord help this family and be good to all who are enlightening to faith in you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
424
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom