Healing for my daughter's kidneys she is on dialysis waiting on transplant list she has been on this since ###, my mom's heart and breathing issues fluids keep building up around her heart and throughout her body, my sister's breathing issues she has been dealing with for several years no surgery has helped, my brother-in-law's lungs they are hardening on him he was given 2 to 5 years to live he is going into the third year since diagnosis, my own health, and just a prayer for all my kids their partners and kids, dogs, cats that they all stay healthy and find a relationship with our Lord Jesus. One last thing if you could pray for a financial blessing for us, I am wanting to start my own business so that we can have more time together as a family instead of us all having to work crazy hours and not have much family time to be with each other and with the Lord. We have lost a lot over the past few years because our home, the kids' dad, and so much more. All I want to do is stay right with the Lord and rebuild my family back together. I had to have 2 surgeries the past month and a half I thank Jesus Lord God Almighty for pulling me through them. I just want to make a good life for us we have suffered so much. Thank you for your prayers God bless and amen.
Dear Lord,

TY for what you have done to help heal this family. I esp. pray for the daughter; I know what she's going through (### years dialysis, 1st transplant starting failing after ### years but was able to get a 2nd one). Dialysis is brutal + is only equivalent to having 10% kidney function, but thankfully it is keeping her alive. May a kidney become available for her very soon, + may it work well for her.

Bless the mom's heart + breathing issues + allow resolution of excess fluid in her lungs; ease the sister's breathing issues; + bless all the family members' relationships, health, finances, + pets. May any financial needs be met.

In your holy name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please heal my daughter from cold. Let your healing hands touches her and heal her completely. Please Lord Jesus I lift this prayer to you Oh Lord through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
194
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
118
Lord please help heal my daughter’s injured ankle. That she would feel better before this weekend’s showcase and her anxiety about it would cease. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
547
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom