Healing For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marks

Guest
Please continue to pray for my Christian wife; she still has severe pain. And is under spiritual and physical attack. Pray for her to be loosed and healed by God according to Matthew 18:18,19,20, and PRAY in agreement together with me according to Matthew 21:21,22. Also, that her major lab results come back clear. Also pray for our son ### to be delivered from all spiritual and physical attacks. That all of this according to God's will would end right away.
 
Lord, heal this woman. Amen and Amen

Lord, heal ###. Amen and Amen
 
2 Timothy 4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

My Prayer For You…Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, “Encourage Me, Help Me to always keep my focus on You and my eyes on my dreams and goals despite the difficulties and frustrations. God don’t ever let me give up or throw in the towel. Strengthen my heart. Let me be of good courage. Encourage me in my faith in You. Help me to continue to work hard, pray without ceasing, seek Your face, wait on You, and trust You while I am waiting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who sent me this prayer, my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so.”

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name everyone that I love that stands in need of healing including myself, Heal Them Lord Jesus. Amen!!!

/>http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Adversity-Makes-You-Strong

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has severe medical problems- he has broken his arm and in severe pain. He deals with other major issues- depression, and PTDS. 3 tours in Iraqi, he needs spiritual, mental. and physical healing in the name of Jesus
Replies
7
Views
122
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
9
Views
61
My mom is ### years old and has hypertension, but it is manageable because of maintenance medication. But today, she had a possible acid reflux attack after eating. She had pain between her breastbone and stomach and vomited, so we made her drink Gaviscon. She felt okay after vomiting and...
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom