Healing And Protection For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-411
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-411

Guest
Please pray for healing and deliverance and supernatural protection for my ###.
 
God, guide and direct this man. Amen and Amen
 
Praying for good strength and the power of the Lord to provide for total needs of this child. Amen.
 
Father in Jesus Name I pray for healing and deliverance of the ###. I pray for your divine protection. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I asked God to honor this prayer on your behalf.

default_smile.png
Let Us Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone that I love and care about and everyone that loves and cares about me, including me, myself, and I. Bless us Lord Jesus collectively and individually. Teach each of us how to keep our focus on You and Your awesome power and faithfulness to provide for us in Your timing. Help us all to realize that You truly love us and You will always be there for us providing what we need when we need it. You will never leave us nor forsake us.

Bless each of us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from on high. Provide the faith that is needed in each of our lives to follow Your leading, guidance, and commands to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ. Reign in our lives as Lord of All. Let Your power reign in our lives and transform us as we surrender to You completely. Help us all too completely surrender to You and Your Will for our lives. Develop within each of us a more intimate, mature, and dynamic relationship with You that is based upon the true Word of God. Help each of us to accept Your grace to walk in victory and be Victors in Christ and not the Victims of Satan’s evil plans and plots for our lives. God all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for my love ones and myself, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer, the Christian who wrote this prayer, and each member of my family (the ones I know and don’t know). Amen, So Be It And It Is So.
default_biggrin.png


Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Please Pass This Prayer on To Everyone You Love & Care About!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God protect me from demonic attacks now and always,I accept my deliverance and my healing now,in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
201
Please pray for me and my family, that we may experience God’s love, safety, and favor in everything. Please pray that God sends angels around us, and people who pray and understand. Pray for healing and relationships, and for protection from evil and for our integrity. * *I also pray especially...
Replies
11
Views
142
Some form of infection in her mouth has caused her extreme pain , swelling in gums and loss of appetite. We have consulted her doctor and they said it will resolve on its own. Please pray for quick healing and recovery for our daughter. We believe Jesus has already healed her . Thank you for...
Replies
16
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom