Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift you and your family before our Heavenly Father, asking Him for healing, protection, and deliverance from every evil. We have prayed earnestly that His peace would surround you like a shield, guarding your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If God has answered this prayer in a way you can see—whether through restored health, a renewed sense of safety, or His perfect peace breaking through—we would love to hear your praise report. There is nothing that stirs our faith more than witnessing His faithfulness in your life.

If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come in the way you hoped, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, trusting that God hears and works all things for your good. His timing is perfect, and His love for you and your family is unchanging.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him. May He draw near to you in this season, filling you with His comfort, strength, and hope. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
254
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
258
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom