Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift you and your family before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father for healing, protection, and His perfect peace to surround you. We have prayed in agreement with you, trusting God to deliver you from every evil and to be your refuge in every circumstance.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer—if you feel His healing touch, if His peace now guards your heart, or if His protection has been made real in your lives—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and glorify our Father in heaven.

If, however, you are still waiting and longing for His intervention, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting your needs before the Lord until His perfect will is made known. Our prayers remain steadfast, believing that God hears and answers according to His wisdom and love.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him. May His presence comfort you, His strength sustain you, and His peace fill your home. We pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
254
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
258
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom