Healing and peace

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for healing and peace over you and your family. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His protection and deliver you from every form of evil. We have prayed that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, would guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way and answered your prayer, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together for His faithfulness. If, however, you are still waiting on the Lord’s perfect timing, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf. We believe in a God who hears and answers prayer, and we stand with you in faith until His promises are fulfilled.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His presence bring comfort, strength, and renewed hope to you and your family. We continue to pray for your healing and peace in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
251
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom