Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift you and your family before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to bring healing, protection, and deliverance from every evil. We have prayed earnestly that His peace would surround you like a shield, guarding your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

If God has answered your prayer in ways you can see or feel, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the battle still feels heavy, please share your request again. We are here to continue standing in agreement with you, believing with you for His perfect will to be done.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him. May His presence comfort you, His strength sustain you, and His love cover you and your family. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom