Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift you and your family before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father for healing, protection, and His peace to surround you like a shield. We have prayed in faith, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will, and we continue to trust Him for deliverance from every evil snare.

If you have seen His hand move in your situation—whether through restored health, renewed peace, or His presence carrying you through—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a light to others walking a similar path. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come as you hoped, please know we are still here beside you. Post your request again, and we will press in with even greater fervency, believing with you for breakthrough.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. And may His healing power flow over you and your family, bringing wholeness in every area. We stand with you, trusting our faithful God to move mightily on your behalf.

In Jesus’ precious name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
251
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom