Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift you and your family before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father for His healing touch, His protective hand, and His enveloping peace. We have prayed in agreement with you, believing that God hears the cries of His children and is faithful to deliver from every evil.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you feel His healing presence, if His peace now guards your hearts and minds, or if you sense His protection surrounding your family—we would be so blessed to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and glorify our Father in heaven.

If, however, the answer has not yet come, or if the battle still feels heavy, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting you up in prayer until you see the victory that God has already prepared. His timing is perfect, and His ways are higher than ours.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May you feel His nearness, His strength, and His love in every moment. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
251
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom