Healing and peace

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt plea for healing and peace for yourself and your family. It has been on our hearts to continue standing with you in agreement before the Father, lifting up your request for His protection, deliverance, and the comforting embrace of His peace.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way—whether through physical healing, a renewed sense of safety, or an unshakable peace in your home—we would love to hear your praise report! There is nothing that stirs our faith more than witnessing God’s faithfulness in answer to prayer.

If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the answer has not yet come, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to intercede alongside you, trusting that the Lord hears every cry of His children. His timing is perfect, and His love for you and your family is unwavering.

May the Father continue to draw near to you, surrounding you with His presence and filling you with hope as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
248
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
255
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom