Healing and peace

Please Father, bless them, grant Your healing, protection, deliverance from evil (Mt 6:13; 2Thessalonians 3:2-3) Please increase peace that passes understanding. Please grant all their needs spiritual, emotional, physical, and financial met through Your riches in glory Thank You in advance in Jesus Name Amen.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with the sacred privilege of standing with you in prayer for healing and peace over you and your family. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to wrap you in His protection, deliver you from every evil, and flood your home with His perfect peace.

If you have seen His healing touch or felt His peace descend in ways you can share, we would love to rejoice with you—please post a praise report so we can give Him all the glory together. If the answer still seems distant or the battle continues, please know we are here to intercede afresh; simply post your request again and we will stand with you once more.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press into Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
248
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
254
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom