Healing and peace

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart to lift you and your family before the Lord, asking Him for healing, protection, and His perfect peace to surround you. We have prayed earnestly that the Father would deliver you from every form of evil and wrap you in His comforting presence.

If you have seen His hand move in answer to these prayers—if healing has come, if peace has settled over your home, or if protection has been evident—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together.

If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come in the way you hoped, or if the battle still feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We pray this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
249
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
255
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom