Healing and peace

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for healing and peace over you and your family. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Father, asking Him to deliver you from evil and surround you with His perfect peace that surpasses all understanding.

As we continue to intercede on your behalf, we pray that you would feel the nearness of God’s presence and the comfort of His love in every situation. If He has already moved in a mighty way and answered your prayer, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can glorify Him together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if new burdens have arisen, we invite you to post this request again so we can persist in prayer with you, believing that God is faithful to His promises.

May the Lord bless you with strength, hope, and unwavering faith as you seek Him. We declare His healing power and peace over your life and your family, trusting that He is working all things together for your good. In Jesus’ precious name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
141
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
183
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom