Healing And Other Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lance Degain
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lance Degain

Guest
Please pray for me, I have just recently started coming down with flu-like symptoms, which isn't usually a problem, but I am seeking a job that will be financially stable. I need to remain in good health during my search for a new job. Also please pray for my marriage, it has been under severe stress and attack, pray that the Lord will save it.
 
Father,

Please bring healing to this family. Please heal physically. Please heal & strengthen their marriage. Please heal their hearts & bring peace & joy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray that all the problems related to my bank be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that I will get good health soon and that I will get a good job in ### as quick as possible as I am unemployed for more than many years now.
Replies
10
Views
49
I’m ###. Hope no rain Friday morning. Help stop spread of Ebola and Hantavirus. My dad ### is sick, hope no travel far places. My mum ### has mental health and memory issues; both worse; the mental health issues worse for months but memory issues more recent, like going to a store and returning...
Replies
8
Views
156
I am ###. My mum ###’s mental health is bad, especially with her threats and bad moods. My dad ### is sick; needs surgery, hope he survives it; I hope it is soon but not too soon. I hope to celebrate mine and my friend ###’s birthdays this year. Hope to get a new medical scooter, as worry about...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom