Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

today I have not been feeling well.I think that it may be because of my eating habits,i don't eat a lot not because I don't want to but because I just don't.I pray for healing and may God please help and healing to body.Giving me the desire to eat more.I pray that as I sleep I am healed and...
Replies
6
Views
107
Please pray for relief and healing of foot pain, and for ### to obtain good grades in her paper; for good news. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
186
I am not feeling well due to intense heat. Lord, I need Your intervention; please help me feel better, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom