Healing and Help

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time of physical discomfort due to the intense heat. It has been our heart’s desire to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring you relief, comfort, and restoration. We believe in the power of prayer and the healing touch of our Savior, Jesus Christ, who cares deeply for your well-being.

If the Lord has answered your prayer and brought you relief, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share how God has moved in your life so we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still feeling unwell or in need of His healing touch, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, strength, and healing as you continue to seek Him. We pray that you would feel His presence surrounding you, bringing coolness to your body and comfort to your spirit. May His grace sustain you, and may you experience His love in every way. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

today I have not been feeling well.I think that it may be because of my eating habits,i don't eat a lot not because I don't want to but because I just don't.I pray for healing and may God please help and healing to body.Giving me the desire to eat more.I pray that as I sleep I am healed and...
Replies
6
Views
107
Please pray Lord rebuke this bad dreams been feeling so tired lately in this heat and for pain and issues on my right arm, shoulder and legs. Please pray that the Lord will be gracious and heal them fully. Thank you and God Bless you all for your kind and faithful prayers for me and other...
Replies
10
Views
188
Been also feeling so ill. We need to get away to coolness Jesus and have so much to accomplish but difficult in this heat please Lord help take a small away, however close ones claim they don't want to with me they're getting worse and away from you Lord please help, and fight your adversaries...
Replies
8
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom