Healing and deliverance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you and ###. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for his healing, deliverance, and faithfulness. We have been interceding for ###, that he would cease texting ### and seeing her behind your back, and for forgiveness and healing in your relationship.

If you have seen improvements and answers to these prayers, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report with us all. If your request does not seem to have been fully answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer for as long as it takes.

We are trusting God for ###'s complete restoration and for the healing of your relationship. May God bless you both as you continue to seek Him. We are praying for His will to be done in ###'s life and in your relationship, in Jesus Christ's name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my brother ### ###, who has schizophrenia. Pray for his healing and deliverance.
Replies
10
Views
445
Please pray for me I have been experiencing nausea and shaking for more than a week now yesterday it was at its worst and I'm tired of it. I haven't had proper sleep and I feel discomfort (I really really do not want to vomit (even though I haven't) and I don't want to feel sick anymore). I need...
Replies
9
Views
228
Please pray for my ### who needs healing from diabetes and deliverance from anger and forgiveness. Pray for me to be healed of arthritis and deliverance from bad habits.
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom