We continue to lift you and your loved ones up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ. It has been a few days since you shared your heart with us, and we want you to know that we are still standing with you in prayer.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We are praying fervently for ###, that our loving Father would touch her and heal her mind completely.

We pray that ### would find strength and encouragement,

We pray for wisdom to help address her past mental issues.

We have unceasingly been before God that you would find resolve in the legal disputes, and complete health restoration for your family and ###'s homecoming as you together celebrate Christmas.

We are praying for ###, that God would continue to guide and protect him in all his journeys.

We are interceding on your behalf, dear brother or sister,

We pray to the Almighty God, for you to experience His peace and wisdom. Please take heart, for God is working in your life, even if His purposes may not be immediately clear. Take heart, for He promises us in Romans 8:28 that "all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
141
Dear Lord I'm suffering from severe diarrhea I have an upset stomach in terrible tummy ache father God please pray I don't get food poisoning or didn't get food poisoning father God please pray I won't gain weight follow God please pray I will lose weight but God please pray with my stomach look...
Replies
7
Views
112
Father God, I come to you with a thankful heart, that you brought ### into my life. I thank you that we have became friends and she is helping me on some issues im having. Lord, I pray that you will look deep inside and heal every wound that I still carry within me. Soften my hearts for others...
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom