Heal restore my body to be normal ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell Friday at work. Hurt my shoulder bad. pain is bad until I see a doctor. I have been taking shots to loose weight for about 6 weeks and nothing is happening. i feel like a failure.. Would like prayer for total body healing and to not feel like a failure..
Replies
8
Views
107
God, I don't know how to get my body get attack to get high pressure everywhere yesterday to now, from my head to my toes right now. Why is my body still in high pressure? I don't like high pressure. Please fix high pressure to return to normal in the name of Jesus Christ. I feel like I am...
Replies
9
Views
280
Life in my normal is back in I get a job that's a good thing just a regular job is fine in retail just so I can afford my own place to live and a full-time job since most of the World is trying to kill me and God Almighty just steal my normal it’s so mean that ends Satan and crew be gone. I'm...
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom