Heal My Hurts

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Father, We know Your thoughts toward us are of peace and to give us a future and a hope. We know you have a perfect plan for our lives and we thank You for caring so much for us. Your Word promises that no weapon formed against us shall prosper and that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through You, Father to the tearing down of strongholds in our lives. Thank You that You have promised also that if we will resist the devil he will flee from us. We are so thankful that You surround us with Your holy angels and that You let them fight for us in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen Hallelujah!

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom