Heal My Dying ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lorilu99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorilu99

Guest
My ### year old Mom is dying of a burst brain ###. They say she will die or be a ###. We need God's intervention....we need a miracle to heal her. She works as an ### on a ### school bus and treats those kids as if they were her own. She is such a giving person and so kind to everyone.
 
"He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds." - Psalm 147:3

Dear God, I thank You for your miracles that You have given unto us, please pour Your miracles to her mom, in Jesus name, amen
 
I pray for this ### Lord. You are an awesome God and trust you completely. We ask that you heal her through the blood of Jesus. Amen
 
Father God by the power of your blood please heal ### Mother right Now send your healing angels and restore her health we asking for a supernatural miracle that ### get the victory and her mother be healed this we ask in Jesus name amen
 
Darling despite what the Dr says, GOD has the last say so. God is your mom, Dr, and the Lord says, "ask of anything in my name and believe and it shall be done." So have faith and keep your faith and know that God will and has already healed your Mom. Amen. Read Psalms 40 every day and read it over your mom's hospital bed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### was my ###’s cat and he became mine when she died in 2022. He has been a special cat friend and family member, but he has cancer and he is in pain. I have an appointment for him to pass peacefully at the Vet’s office tomorrow at 4pm, but I feel so selfish, because I don’t want him to leave...
Replies
11
Views
190
I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
183
My young dog is showing severe heart failure signs. I need him to last until 8:30 on ###/###/#### for the vet team to give him an ultrasound to diagnose and solve the issue. Please pray for a restful night in which he DOES NOT DIE. And a really good medicine plan to keep him alive for another...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom