Headache

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly that this headache goes away now. I am in pain. I took medications but still have a headache.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name and ask that You would bring healing and relief to ###. We pray that You would take away this headache and bring her comfort and peace. We ask that You would restore her health and strength. We thank You for Your healing power and we declare that ### is healed in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray strongly that this headache goes away now. I am in pain. I took medications but still have a headache.
Praise the Lord, the Bible says "For God everything is possible." God will heal you miraculously from your headache. God will give you your heart's desires. Be of good cheer, God bless you abundantly.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Can Do It!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ###. He has a bad headache and needs healing prayers. Lord Jesus, please touch and heal my ### from tge headache 🙏 Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Replies
10
Views
119
Please pray for me because I had a headache when I went to sleep and woke up with the same headache. This rarely happens and I'm very uncomfortable and have things to do today and can't rest yet. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
104
Jesus please let our TV start working again. It's all we have for entertainment and we cannot afford a new one. It just turned off and won't turn back on. Please also let my horrible headache go away. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,451
Messages
16,788,156
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom