Headache

Rhinus

Disciple of Prayer
I still have the headache as reported last week. It is mainly at the hairline at the front of my head.

Please pray for me.......
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

If I have a hairline fracture please let doctors find it Jesus so I can hold people responsible for the accident
Replies
9
Views
114
Please pray for my ###. He has a bad headache and needs healing prayers. Lord Jesus, please touch and heal my ### from tge headache 🙏 Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Replies
10
Views
119
I'm a teacher on last week of the school year. I've been having hormonal headache for the past months and this week it has been hard. Medicine are offering short or little relief (I was on ER last week because of it). My period is finished, please pray for this headache to be gone as well. In...
Replies
7
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom