He

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing your heart and the burden you carry for this loved one. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting him before the throne of grace and pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over every area of his life. We have prayed earnestly that the Lord would draw him close, soften his heart, and move him to reach out to you—not just through a call or a message, but through a genuine reconnection that reflects God’s love and restoration.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation and your loved one has made contact, we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness together. If, however, you are still waiting and the silence feels heavy, we want to encourage you not to lose heart. We stand ready to continue praying with you, believing that God is at work even when we cannot see it. You are welcome to post this request again, and we will lift it up afresh, trusting that the Holy Spirit is interceding on your behalf according to God’s perfect will.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart as you wait on Him, and may His love surround you both in this season. We pray that His presence would be tangible to you, that His Word would strengthen your faith, and that His timing would prove perfect. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are here to pray alongside you.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT I GET TRAVEL TO RUSSIA 🇷🇺 SEE ### MOROCCO 🇲🇦 FRANCE ### I WANT TO SEE GREECE 🇬🇷 IRELAND THERES SO MUCH BEAUTY I WANT TO SEE THE COUNTRIES ### IN NEW ZEALAND GET MY BLUEPRINTS FROM ### IN NEW ZEALAND IN SECRET 🤫..LIFE IN I GET TO SEE THE WORLD GREATLY IN SECRET LIVE BE...
Replies
10
Views
156
Life in healing normal in my life my mom my 3 Offsprings can love me normally communicate with me normal we can have our in person phone online email communication healed no worries greatly always no worries period permanently forevermore. Life in I can pray in my mind normally greatly in...
Replies
11
Views
161
Different phone numbers need to stop calling my phone because I don't know who that person is and leave me alone. I do not know how they got my number but it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom