Having A Panic Attack Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura88888

Humble Prayer Partner
My whole body is filled with fear, I feel sick from it. Help, I've tried praying and worshipping. Please pray for peace for me, please. It's consuming me, it's hurting my heart/chest area helphelphelp
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Lord Jesus I ask for my health to be restored..., Only to better serve You..., Lord. I live my life to do Your Will each day; So I Thank You...; for hearing what I say.. And I Thank You for Your Healing Power I feel it with me..., this very hour.

Matthew: 11: 28-30

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

This is my prayer for you and you will find the peace of our Lord restoring you to good health, in Jesus's name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I sometimes have panic attacks. Please pray for me . In Jesus high name.
Replies
13
Views
221
I am having a severe panic attack and unable to sleep. Please pray the Lord will deliver me from this anxiety. In Jesus name I ask.
Replies
12
Views
240
Please pray and ask God that if it is His will He could please keep my blood pressure down while I'm at the doctor so they don't send me to a hospital or tests or anything and that I can go straight home. Please pray that God will keep my panic attacks away while I'm there and keep my son ###...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom