Cyolxurwood
Prayer Partner
Today I'm having trouble letting go of things and giving them to God.
I went to fingerprinting today to start my new job on Thursday.
I also want to to reach out to my oldest daughter but she is still so angry, hurt and dealing with her own life. I'm trying to give her space and give her to God. I want her to come to me when and if she wants a relationship.
Please pray God will still give me favor with my apartment recertification and we get to stay here and there is no danger or threat.
I'm just so confused and lonely and need to feel God today in a tangible way and His love, peace, direction and guidance.
Please pray He sends His angels and destiny helpers to me and my son this week.
I went to fingerprinting today to start my new job on Thursday.
I also want to to reach out to my oldest daughter but she is still so angry, hurt and dealing with her own life. I'm trying to give her space and give her to God. I want her to come to me when and if she wants a relationship.
Please pray God will still give me favor with my apartment recertification and we get to stay here and there is no danger or threat.
I'm just so confused and lonely and need to feel God today in a tangible way and His love, peace, direction and guidance.
Please pray He sends His angels and destiny helpers to me and my son this week.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.