have been struggling with some financial and emotional issues ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinevpk

Prayer Partner
have been struggling with some financial and emotional issues as of most recently. Lord, I am lonely and have been looking for a spouse but I don't know why after I meet someone something always happens and the run from me. Lord, if it is someone wishing me to remain single send it back to them I want to get married and have a family. I have been looking for work for some time now and I am having a hard time. Let something come up now.

I believe that the Lord was saying I want to completely restore you emotional and finances so I am praying for God's miracles. God bless and thank you so much :)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
308
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
408
have been struggling with health issues. I am working with the VA to get test and answer, but so far nobody knows how to help me. I am a volunteer fire chief. I am ###. I received this command in March. I really believe this is my mission field. Lately though, I have been feeling “off”. I have...
Replies
7
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom