Harships

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Khanlas

Guest
please pray for me...i am having such a hard time financially...not able to make ends meet....thank you i trust in God with all my heart....### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I made a mistake and a colleague got mad and angry at me. I suffer massively from harsh language and it is repeated in my mind for hours. The mistake was due to my own negligence but I’m time constrained also. Forgive me Lord
Replies
11
Views
110
Please pray with me for urgent financial provision. I have a more than 4 outstanding payments that I had committed to make by the end of September, but unexpected expenses affected my finances and I was unable to meet the deadline. I am now being asked to settle the payment, and I genuinely need...
Replies
10
Views
66
Please pray for me. I have debts to pay today. Pray for those people whom I have to pay to understand my problem. Please pray for me to open a way for my financial stability. In Jesus' name I pray.
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom