Kiimlon

Disciple of Prayer
Hallo man of God pst kakande. My name am ### from Kenya but am working in Saudi Arabia. Man of God yesterday I dream with you that I come to your church when u see me I take the Bible than you you cut me my hair u said to me from today God will use me. u say to me to save Jesus. Man of God then I tell you in dream that I don't know how to pray. but I get myself I wake up. pls man of God pray for me the dream come true I want to save Jesus with all my heart en to know how to pray. thank you be blessed.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Pst ###, my name is ### ###. I am ### years old. Blocked tubes n adhesions in my womb I desire so much to be a mother And my period stopped since January ### my husband business and my business every has been so slow. fight, lack of joy n love in my marriage between me n my husband.
Replies
5
Views
500
Hello pst ###. my name is ### I am ### I have a child. I want the lord to restore my life and that of my daughter that he eliminates all curses from our life. I want my
Replies
5
Views
350
Good Morning PST ###, My name is ###, . I joined NSPPD last month October after your visit to ### and ever since then I have not for once missed your divine program because I believe in the altar of fire prayer. I am ### years old and I have been believing God for my destiny husband, a lot of...
Replies
4
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom