Hallo Bishop im residing at ### I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon, I am residing in a town called ### in the western cape, I am in desperate need of prayer, please ask God to protect my family, and me and to return my blessings which Satan and his fellows stole from me and my family, please ask God to lift every curse, and open every door. I...
Replies
13
Views
341
Im ### ### residing in ###. I have given my life to Jesus & he has blessed us with many blessings..I'm very thankful to Jesus Christ. I & my husband both are believers. We are married for ###yrs & are still childless facing humiliations..please pray for us. I had breast cancer in ### & lost...
Replies
8
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom