Hacking cough 3 weeks, can't sleep properly and ...

Dear all,
Today I finally had a breakthrough. The coughing stopped for the whole night and I experienced a full 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Praise God. I believe that I am well on the way to receive my full recovery as my breathing becomes easier too.
Praise God and thank you to all prayer warriors who were led to pray for me. TQ. God bless.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers with me for my hacking cough I can't seem to get rid of been few weeks now still hacking cough so pray with me it will stop soon thanks God Bless
Replies
11
Views
411
My dad, can't sleep properly and needs good sleep, pray for him, my prelim interview is scheduled for 8 am Friday, please pray for me, Please pray for ###, he is struggling with OCD issues.
Replies
9
Views
339
Dad, ### can't sleep properly at night, pray for ### for a job, ### feel some slight chest sprain pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom