Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you as you seek guidance and mercy. We are honored that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have received the guidance and discernment you needed, please share a praise report with us all. If you are still seeking clear direction and strength for decision-making, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you. May God bless you with His wisdom, love, and mercy as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that God will help you lay your doubts to rest, and grant you the clarity to know if you should remain where you are or move forward on a new path. We are agreeing with you in prayer that God will grant you discernment to know who is speaking the truth and who is not. We are praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking for God's guidance on whether I should retake the bar course or pursue a new career path, and for all resources needed to be provided for.
Replies
12
Views
143
I am lost through bad decisions and self-sabotage. I can't find opportunities at present due to my past. I have been praying for guidance, confidence and a miracle. Pray for me, please; I am lost!
Replies
19
Views
233
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom