Guidance For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iampeve

Guest
For God to guide ### in my difficult case.
 
Lord Jesus I praise You for hearing this supplication and commanding Your angels to speak truty into ### heart and lead them to victory! In Jesus Name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for God's will to happen in my relationship with my fiancé. It's been a very difficult time and he's probably making a decision about whether we should stay together or not tomorrow. I ask that God gives him wisdom snd strength to make the right decision. Asking that God's perfect will...
Replies
10
Views
192
Praying for healing, protection, guidance, and breakthrough ..In Jesus' name, amen
Replies
11
Views
94
In dealing with this dealership head quarters that I reach them in time Jesus and you favor me in this and bring mighty justice favor Wisdom and guidance in all of this that they refund my money asap they owe asap due to the dealership never answering or returning my calls I had to go to another...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom