Greetings in Christ. I am requesting prayer ...

Stearelyr

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings in Christ. I am requesting prayer for healing. A few minutes ago I woke up and my left arm was numb. I got scared I couldn't move it. But early on, maybe 10 hrs before this happened, I was so weak and sweating. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' Name, we come before You today to ask for Your healing touch on behalf of ###. We ask that You would restore their strength and health, and that You would take away the numbness in their left arm. We thank You for Your loving care and Your faithfulness to answer our prayers. We pray that You would grant ### Your peace and comfort during this time. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Keep On Praying-God Shall Avenge His Own Elect
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They are under some heavy heavy witchcraft attacks my son's are displaying characteristics that are NOT them they dint study or pray anymore like they used to . They are with unbelievers one of my son's and his mate have tried to work witchcraft on me. I have heard them do it. On more than one...
Replies
6
Views
10
It seems like your input is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or clarify your request?
Replies
10
Views
478
Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom